Friday, October 07, 2005

HOW to start a BLOG???? some one please give some ideas...

When the whole world seems to be writing about their lives. I thought “Why should I be left alone?”

So folk here I am writing my first blog - wooow, its amazing to see my Microsoft Word marking the word “Blog” for a spell check. Great!!!...So my Microsoft Word 2002 is as novice as I am :) …gr8 so it means I’m not too late in starting one for myself ;)

Why do I call my blog “THE DESIGN AGE”…you would be surprised to know that I’m a student of ‘Design’ in a ‘Design Institute’…so…‘Design Age’ makes sense…does it?

The reason I started this blog is…becoz I believe I have lots of ‘IDEAS’ in my head…and becoz no body around me is ready to listen to it…so I have left with no options except to write them down in my blog and HOPE…SOME DAY…SOME ONE would read it...(I hope so)…and get INSPIRED (don’t laugh)…

Meanwhile you keep waiting for my next posting as I’m desperately hunting for ideas to write in my next posting…hope I wouldn’t keep you all waiting for long…(God bless me)…

Have a nice day & God bless you…

No comments: