Sunday, April 23, 2006

Be hungry and be foolish

I wanted to write this blog for so many months. But finally I’m writing it today.


I read a very motivating speech by Steve Jobs (he indeed has lot of VISION as far as design is concern). The thing that caught my eye was a phase in his speech “Be hungry and be foolish”. Reading this and I said “…woow this is so cool…”


Why is it so important…

Firstly, some great ideas are lost because we believe they are foolish.

Secondly, you need guts to be foolish

Thirdly, no one can be intelligent all the time.

Lastly, even if you can manage to be intelligent; it’s so boring to be intelligent all the time.


The hunger to innovate or thing is FUEL that charges a person to create. When you are hungry you are willing to take risk and think out of the box. If you are satisfied you are DEAD.

No comments: